YoloBox Pro now supports NDI input - transmit video wirelessly

How to transmit video wirelessly from a camera? The YoloBox Pro now supports NDI input. 

I just updated my YoloBox Pro to version 5.3.0. The YoloBox Pro is not the same as the YoloBox Ultra or the Yololiv Instream models as it streams horizontal only. While the YoloBox Ultra always had the NDI feature. It is now available on the Yolobox Pro. Here's how it works. From the home screen, tap the Plus button. Select Create a Live Stream. Type in the title of the live stream. Type on Create and select the live stream we just created. Tap on Add Video Source. Select NDI. The YoloBox Pro will now search for an NDI Source from the same Wi-Fi network. For this demo I will use my iPhone with the NDI-HX camera app. The app is not free, but it's not expensive either. I even installed one on my Android phone. This app turns my phone into a high-quality wireless camera and we definitely need a strong and stable Wi-Fi network for smooth video transmission. The YoloBox Pro has detected my NDI source. Select the source and tap Done. Activate NDI on my phone. Now my phone becomes a wireless video camera, or rather an NDI remote camera. This is a 1080P video quality transmission. So now I have an additional input source on top of the four physical camera inputs. This free version of NDI offers a trial period of only 5 minutes. To activate the full license, pay $99 via PayPal to YoloLiv or through bank transfer, and e-mail YoloLiv with a screenshot of the payment along with your device serial number. Like most other NDI devices, we have to pay a one-time license fee for each device. What are your thoughts on having a wireless camera for your multicam setup? If you want to find out more, hit the thumbs up and share this video. Then comment yes, followed by what you would like me to test next. If you haven't done so, subscribe. This is Adrian Lee from videolane.com. See you in the next one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did You Know You Can Convert Powerpoint to DVD?

This Week in Videography: New Canon 5D Mark III Shoots Longer HD Videos